Conflict resolution workshops
Dealing professionally with customer and workplace aggression
We provide a seamless fit to each organisation’s specific requirements.
Tell us exactly what you want and we will design, deliver and evaluate the training program to your complete satisfaction.
Your needs come first
Safety Strategies will:
- Consult by phone, email and face-to-face
- Identify your precise needs
- Incorporate all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines into your training program if required
- Observe field operations if requested, to gain a complete understanding of your workplace context
- Map your training to industry training packages if required
- Submit all documentation for approval, including workshop outlines, participant manuals, assessment tools and evaluation sheets.
Our technical approach leverages an innovative mix of individualised attention, realistic scenarios and compliance with legal guidelines.
Every session is tailored to the individual needs of each group of participants to ensure that their precise learning needs are met.
Safety Strategies’ training program is widely acknowledged as a high-standard solution for workplace violence prevention and recognised as the benchmark for dealing professionally with aggressive behaviour.
- Work Health & Safety compliance
- Increased safety culture
- Pro-active risk management
- Reduced stress, injuries, claims and premiums
- Improved customer service and professionalism
- Skills to:
• Avoid conflict
• Remain calm
• Remain in control
Karen spends time before the workshop learning about why the training is being organized, the needs of the participants, the environments that staff work in and an exploration of any incidents that may have occurred in the workplace, and finally the policies and procedures currently in place.