Dealing professionally with customer and workplace aggression
Tell us exactly what you want and we will design, deliver and evaluate the training program to your complete satisfaction.
We provide a seamless fit to each organisation’s specific requirements.
Your needs come first
Safety Strategies will:
- Consult by phone, email and face-to-face meetings with all relevant personnel
- Identify your precise needs
- Incorporate all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines into the training program if required
- Observe field operations if requested, to gain a complete understanding of the job requirements
- Map the training to industry training packages if required
- Submit all documentation for approval, including workshop outlines, participant manuals, assessment tools and evaluation sheets.
Our technical approach leverages an innovative mix of individualised attention, realistic scenarios and compliance with legal guidelines.
Every session is tailored to the individual needs of each group of participants to ensure that their precise learning needs are met.
Safety Strategies’ training program is widely acknowledged as a high-standard solution for workplace violence prevention and recognised as the benchmark for dealing professionally with aggressive behaviour.
Karen spends time before the workshop learning about why the training is being organized, the needs of the participants, the environments that staff work in and an exploration of any incidents that may have occurred in the workplace, and finally the policies and procedures currently in place.
Community Services Manager