All Safety Strategies Instructors have the distinctive expertise and character required for this specialised work. We love what we do and the people we work with. We work together as a team to give 100% plus to every client.
Our team members have been carefully selected for their personal and professional qualities. They are fully trained to the highest quality standards for which Safety Strategies is known. We work together for continuous improvement and aim to exceed our clients’ and participants’ needs.
Timothy Kitto — Senior Instructor
- TAE 40110 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Fitness (Fitness Institute of Australia) (Aug 2010)
- Certificate II, III, IV in Sport & Recreation (coaching-Specialising in Wing Chun Kung Fu) (Feb 2010)
- Punchfit Trainer Course (Fitness Australia) (Nov 2009)
- Senior First Aid Certificate.
Level of expertise
- Design, delivery and assessment of workplace violence prevention training to a wide range of clients including Sydney Trains, NSW Police Service, State Transit Authority, Roads & Maritime Services and numerous Local Councils
- Extensive experience in both government and business contexts, providing training and assessment for customer service, compliance and regulatory personnel
- Expert in training packages, adult learning and instructional design and delivery
- Preparation of high quality materials including training programs, assessment tools, summary reports, utilising leading edge digital and visual design skills
Chris Lay — Assistant Instructor
- TAE 40110 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (undertaking recognition of prior learning)
- Qualified Instructor in Wing Chun Kung Fu
- Bachelor of Science/ Arts, UNSW 2015
- Retail, Customer Service and Hospitality positions
Level of expertise
- Assisted in delivery of workplace violence prevention training to a wide range of clients including Sydney Trains, Roads & Maritime Services, Cumberland Council, City of Sydney, City of Parramatta.
- Experienced in providing training in both government and business contexts to customer service, compliance and regulatory personnel.